A new version 2.8.0 is available
- Navigation: follow a route on your Pebble:
- load a GPX containing a route to follow in the menu
- get directions on your Pebble, using the compass or the map
- customize your screens to display navigation data: distance to next point, distance to destination, time to destination and time of arrival
- online planner to generate your own route from Google Directions
- Note: avoid routes with return path on the same path (after a half turn)
- [Pebble 4.0]: add App Glance with distance and ascent (watchapp will be published a bit later)
- Pebble: add Italian (thanks Riccardo Fantoni), Japanese (thanks Moyashi) and Dutch (thanks Erwin Dirkx - specific watchapp)
And this the day after I'd set it up on my pebble time.
Bug or feature?
I was wondering - could you tell us what the three indicators mean? There is a round 'radar' widget on the top left, and on the top right, there are two numbers - one above, and one below the line.
What do these three widgets denote?